LOOK FORWARD is innovating for 2017
Look Forward launches for the third year in a row its incubation program, welcoming 13 start-ups. They will benefit from an actual business accelerator as we put a pool of fashion, beauty and retail experts at their disposal, to answer any doubt that may arise. By integrating them for a whole year within our offices, we are able to cover a number of subjects, and provide a real follow up, whether from our own crew or from their mentor.
This new promotion will see 2 innovations!
First, Look Forward is opening within Showroomprivé’s offices in Roubaix, Madrid and Milan, in addition to the initial incubator located in Paris. Startups must now think global, and so must incubators !
Second, our scope of activities has widen, following the acquisition of Beauté Privée by Showroomprivé, and the merger between Conforama and Showroomprivé. As a result, the incubator will not only host start-ups operating within the fashion industry, but also some focusing on beauty and home design. This bet on diversification results from several observations. There is a cruel lack of specialized infrastructure in France to welcome projects from these industries. Because these sectors are well-represented within the business portfolio of Showroomprivé, we benefit from a valuable expertise in-house. Our last mergers with Beauté Privée and Conforama only confirm our involvement in the beauty industry and home design, and represents a unique opportunity for our start-ups to access a significant and active network.
You are in good hands…
A package of services valued at 100k€ per start-up
Look Forward aims to spot, reveal, share, support and develop any initiative having an impact on how we perceive, design and distribute fashion, home furnishing and beauty. In order to complete our mission successfully, we give access to a full package of services, including:
- A year of inspiring and dynamic office spaces of 500m2 within Showroomprive.com. All you may need is included: photo studios, meeting rooms, relaxing spaces, cafeteria…
- Preferential and negotiated rates on numerous services, to improve productivity and focus on your company’s development. Among the range of services are bank and postal preferential rates, financial support, free marketing tools, specific payment solutions…
- 40 “Value Booster” workshops which objective is to address all the aspects of your project that investors will focus on, with insights from experts both internal and external to Showroomprivé in finance, logistics, administration, legal, mobile, SEO, human resources, marketing, communication…
- UX and Google Analytics audits…
- connections with our fashion, beauty and digital networks. With more than 1.5 million unique visitors per month, more than 28 million customers and more than 3000 partner brands, we have built a strong and flourishing network. You will have the opportunity to meet our experts, have a follow up from a renowned mentor, contact investment funds, business angels, partners and doping partners to benefit from a custom-made support…
- participation to fairs such as Viva Technology, France Digital Day, inspiring afterworks, focus groups and innovation tours.
- And this is just a taste of it!
Take part of the LOOK FORWARD adventure!
You are looking for offices and/or support regarding your communication, legal status, marketing, logistics or finance strategy? You need to connect with potential logistics partners or investors?
Look Forward will host 13 start-ups from the aforesaid industries, for an incubation program from December 2017 to December 2018. Among the main selection requirements, we will particularly pay attention to the following criterion:
- A great team: passionate and pragmatic entrepreneurs, driven by a true desire to see their start-up grow and prosper.
- An innovative DNA, within the fashion, beauty, retail or home design industries: have the ambition to revolutionize the way we distribute, consume and product within these sectors.
- A viable project with at least a proof of concept: present an already operating idea, and show valuable results such as first sales, a crowdfunding campaign, press coverage…
- A legal status
- An international potential and a scalable project
So, willing to come and join us?
Nothing simpler! Applications to integrate the incubator opens from the 28th of September to the 31st of October, you only need to fill the form available here. Short-listed start-ups will be invited to pitch in front of a selection panel on November, 8th. The jury will include top executives coming from the fashion, beauty, digital and home design industries. Selected start-ups will be informed within the following week, and will be able to integrate the incubator early December.
You can apply at https://lookforward.typeform.com/to/KWxJQ1, where you will be required to answer a dozen questions, provide a resume, an executive summary and a business plan.
Extra information are also available on our website: http://www.lookforwardproject.com !
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU…